Saddle up for Sugar Pine's Family Camp this year! We're going to rope in the rich "REWARD" that Christ has for us as we boldly follow him! (Hebrews 10:35-36). You'll be shouting "Yee-Haw" at all the fun activities and exciting chapel times ahead. Join in on a good ole' fashioned Chili-Cook Off and see how ya'll can matchup to our head cook. You won't wanna miss out so Get-Along-Little-Doggies and register today!
What to Bring to Family Camp:
- Casual Clothes (Evenings are cool; a light jacket may be needed).
- Bedding: Sleeping bags and pillows (Cedar Lodge has been recently remodeled with full size beds added to most rooms. Contact us for bedding sizes).
- Personal toiletries.
- Pens/Pencils and Notepads.
- Helmets! Camper must wear a helmet while riding a bike, skateboard, scooter or any other “vehicle/moving object.” Sugar Pine does not rent bikes and helmets.
- Games and Lawn chairs are always a plus.
- Optional: Bring a crock pot full of chili for our Chili Cook-Off