Youth Winter Camps 2018
Jr. & Sr. High COMBO Winter Camp:                      January 12-15, 2018
Junior High Winter Camp:                                          January 19-21, 2018
The Lord is with you,
This winter we will discover what it takes to answer the call of a mighty warrior and the challenges that will occur. Never fear, you have the Lord on your side! (Judges 6:12)
Warriors will arise with adventure as you can challenge one another at the “Gauntlet”, compete in fierce games, and brave the winter fun at Sugar Pine. We look forward to seeing you at 2018 Winter Camps this year!
Meet our COMBO Camp Speaker, Micah Rice.
Micah was born and raised in Visalia, CA and just this last year transplanted, along with his wife, Hannah, to the beautiful beach city of Santa Cruz, CA. Micah has been working in Youth Ministry for the last 6 years, and absolutely loves building relationships with middle school and high school students. He is passionate about speaking into the lives of students and starting conversations that lead to a deeper relationship with Jesus, and a deeper understanding of who Jesus really is. Micah also loves art, weird music, tea, Indian food, rock wall climbing and reading as much as possible. He is currently on staff at Vintage Faith Church in Santa Cruz as the Director of Youth Ministry.
Meet our Junior High Camp Speaker, Jesse Stedman.
Jesse Stedman is the Student Pastor at Neighborhood Church in Visalia, California. When Jesse is not studying and teaching the Bible (nerd), you can find him disc golfing, at Taco Bell, cycling, in the mountains (not to mention cycling in the mountains) or woodworking. He finds God most in his relationship with his wife Kelle, slow hipster music and the wonderful tastes of Taco Bell. Jesse's life mission is to love others one at a time (and eat Taco Bell at least twice a week).
Meet our worship leader, Joseph Allen.
Meet our worship band, EVERMORE.
Pricing and Registration
What To Bring To Camp
What Not To Bring To Camp
- Sleeping bag/bedding, pillow and towel
- Bible, notebook and pen
- Personal items: soap, deodorant, shampoo, etc.
- Warm winter clothing: jacket, extra socks, pants, hat and gloves
- Sunglasses and sunscreen (yeah, sunscreen)
- Snow boots / Hiking shoes, tennis shoes (2 pairs of shoes is wise)
- Flashlight with fresh batteries
- Spending money (The Cafe, snacks, Paintball $15 (6th grade or higher) free time options
- There are no payphones at Sugar Pine but there is limited cell service
- Any necessary medications—please clearly label all medicines (prescriptions/vitamins, etc.). Do not send prescription medications not prescribed to the camper.
- Tobacco, controlled substances, alcohol
- Stereos, IPods, IPads, MP3 players, personal video game systems
- Any inappropriate reading materials or pictures
- Fireworks, matches, lighters
- Weapons (knives, air-soft guns, etc.)
Any camper caught with these items will have the items immediately confiscated and may be sent home if the Program Director deems necessary.
Forms & Documents:
- 2018 Group Winter Contract
- 2018 Youth Pastor Letter - PDF
- 2018 Youth Parent Letter - PDF (Camper coming with a Group)
- 2018 Youth Parent Letter - PDF (Camper coming as an Individual)
- 2018 Combo Camp Tentative Schedule - PDF
- 2018 Junior High Camp Tentative Schedule - PDF
- What to Bring List-PDF
- Health Screening Form-PDF (a new form required by the state of California)